I’m not exactly sure how to start this off, so I will start with a bit about me:
- My name is Leo.
- I’m male, 20-years-old, and bisexual (however, I am looking for a MxM RP now).
- I live in Canada (EST).
- I have been roleplaying for about 4 - 5 years now.
- I am in school for creative writing, so I like to think my skills are somewhat decent.
- I am picky. I know. I am sorry. You do not need to tell me.
- I know that I might not show it in this prompt, but I like to think I am quite friendly. I love to chat OOC and will (hopefully) eventually consider you to be a friend.
So, for what I expect of my partner:
- You must be 18+. No ifs, ands, or buts. While I would prefer you to be 20+, I can still work with 18.
- Have good g
rammar and spelling, please. I write novel style, third person, past tense, and I expect you to do the same.
- Write more than three paragraphs per reply unless the scene calls for less.
- I usually only enjoy writing with men because of the fact that most women who play male characters only want to be submissive twinks. While I don’t want to be submissive myself, I don’t want to be playing with a meek little boy.
- I heavily prefer that you play a more masculine character. They don’t need to a seven foot tall brick house, but… ya'know, masculine, at least to an extent. They can have somewhat ‘feminine’ attributes and don’t need to be brimming with testosterone, though. I like characters with layers. I tend to play more masculine characters, as well.
- You need to be within a 5 hour timezone of me. If you think that we are going to mesh PERFECTLY together, I can talk about you maybe being a bit further.
- Be active on here. I am not looking for someone who will reply maybe once a day. I’d like a few replies a day. I get that we can get busy with real life, but I need you to be committed to this. So if something comes up and you will be away for a day or something, let me know. Say, for instance, you are moving, have exams, will be away for the weekend, etc…, just simply write me a little 'hey, I won’t be online for ___ days’ to let me know. I WON’T be mad at all. What WILL make me mad is if you are gone for a day without a word.
- Story over smut. While I am totally fine with romance and sex, I much prefer it to be a sub plot to the narrative we are creating. And while I am a sucker for romance, I ask that you do not rush it - we’ll get there eventually!
- Know. The. Lore. You don’t need to know every in and out of the world, but please don’t tell me that you only watched a few videos on it once and thought it looked
- No God Modding.
- Help create conflict. I don’t want to be the only one driving the plot forwards. Let’s work together, yeah.
- Create a character with depth. Maybe when developing his backstory, have it somehow tie into the plot. Even if it’s a side plot, let’s work to get more than just a wooden doll for you to bang my character and kill enemies with. And also, try and make them differ from mine. Say we go the Overwatch route, my character is a member of Talon. So, perhaps make sure that your character is not. Characters that are too similar give off nothing to work with. No diverging views or opinions or motives. Fandoms:
Settings I am interested in include, but are not limited to (anything in bold means I am particularly craving it):
– Carve The Mark
– The 100
– Game of Thrones
– How To Get Away With Murder
– The Vamp
– Tomb Raider / Uncharted
– Assassin’s Creed
– Dragon Age
– DC Universe (not as well versed in the lore as I am in the others, but I know the basics).
Now, for the roleplay itself:
This will be long-term (I’m talking potentially months), and will be done on Google Docs. Google Docs is a great way to have every piece of writing organized and neat so nothing gets lost. However, I am willing to use Tumblr, as well. However, I am awful at creating Tumblr pages, so if this is what you want to do, you will need to create the blog. I am currently doing a group roleplay on Tumblr and I will link it below so you know what I am looking for if you take that route.
Regardless of what fandom you choose, this will focus on our original characters, and with OCs comes character pages. This is super important to me, so you need to be ab
le to make one. I will link you to an old Harry Potter character I created below. You have my permission to completely copy/paste my format, too. In fact, I would prefer that you do.
In terms of plot, we will come up with that together, but I would like to to stay away from canon characters if possible. I understand that it’s not avoidable sometimes, but please, try.
This will also involve heavy themes. So if you cannot handle gore, swearing, etc…, you might want to move along. Contacting me:
Skype / e-mail: [email protected]
n contact me anywhere here (I prefer Discord or Skype), and when you do, please have a sample of writing prepared. Message me with your name, age, timezone, interest, and let me know if there is something you are not comfortable with exploring. I am prepared to write a few sex scenes when the time comes, but if you are a fade to black kinda person, I can roll with that, too.
Tumblr example: #
(clearly this would look different if it’s a one-on-one RP, but still, you get the gist).
Character sheet example: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mcvjb_07TMA3x8XVx98G-IptfXNJQC-CjXA4CmGltyw/edit
(this is an older character I created for a Harry Potter roleplay. However, I am not interested in doing a HP RP at the moment, but this is the basic gist of what I am looking for).
Writing example: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qWsj95grzuccIO-xJnptz_Es82sRF2XfdY0JCvXRKuU/edit
(it’s just a small section from a personal story I am working on, but it gets my writing style
Thanks for reading! Hope to chat with you soon.